Hairstyles for Women
Detailed description of more than 1,300 kinds of drugs
More than 10,000 brand name drugs inquiry
Group of more than 2,000 evidence-based drug-drug interactions
20 medicines can also check the interaction twenty-two
20 clinical practice guidelines
29 Clinical assessment calculation tools
3 large medical statistics commonly used formula
Convenient notes and collection functions
The Swiss Foundation SymptoTherm has purchased this app. Its aim is to draw attention to the only existing effective natural contraception method, called sympto-thermal method or Fertility Awareness method (also know as NFP). You can learn this method on sympto.org and you can use this PillReminder also as Temperature Reminder!
The goal of our Foundation is also to enhance the decision making process in the field of contraception.
PillReminder will always be provided free of charge.
www.sympto.org Lully VD Switzerland
Technical notice: like the Android alarm clock, your device must be powered on for the reminder to function; for this reason and in order to avoid any force-close issue related to fast boot mode, you should put your device in airplane mode instead of turning it off at night and disable fast boot mode when this option exists on your device (HTC).
Information about the latest version:
- Fixed widget 2x1;
- Added a button to the menu "Exit".
- For Android 3, 4 versions of changed design (based on the theme Holo), some windows buttons and menus will be at the top;
- In the "Baby Born" added tips for newborn;
- During the remainder of the tab information specified in weeks.
- Since this version is not only a widget, and complete the application;
- Enable the button "Open" icon appears;
- In connection with this new version supports only one date of pregnancy, so if you have multiple widgets, then the pregnancy will be one;
- Added the "About".
For questions and comments please contact the manufacturer for e-mail.
Quantia Communications, Inc.
Medicine is becoming more complex every day and the amount of knowledge physicians need is rising at an unprecedented rate. Members of QuantiaMD stay ahead by gaining practical knowledge from top experts and connecting with peers to compare experiences and share real-world insights.
** QuantiaMD is available only to licensed healthcare professionals **
** All members must verify their licensure to access features **
As a QuantiaMD member, you can:
• Learn from top experts via short, interactive presentations
• Solve real-world cases from real physicians
• Connect with peers to share knowledge and compare experiences
• Earn rewards for competing in monthly medical challenges
• Earn free Cat 1 and Cat 2 CME
• Join communities of colleagues sharing a common cause
• Participate in private, HIPPA-secure discussions with clinicians of your choice
You can register for QuantiaMD directly from your Android device.
For more information visit www.quantiamd.com
Human Anatomy (Spotting)
Black Droid Inc.
The Features that are offered in this application include:
● TTS - Text To speech conversion for all those who hate reading.
● Share - A way to Share the Content that you just found helpful.
● Easy Navigation from Home Screen and to the Spotting Screens.
● Wiki Link for Extra information on the topic you are reading.
● Pinch to zoom to have a more clear picture.
It gives brief information on the following topics
● Cardio Vascular System
● Digestive system
● Endocrine - Central Nervous
● Endocrine - Reproductive
● Endocrine - Alimentary
● The Eye
● Female Reproductive System
● Lymphatic System
● Male Reproductive System
● Muscular System - Back
● Muscular System - Front
● Nervous System
● Respiratory System
● Skeletal System - Back
● Skeletal System - Front
● Urinary System
Go ahead and Enjoy these bits.
If you encounter any kind of bugs, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org
SMARTfiches Cardiologie Free
SMARTfiches Cardiologie est la 2ème d’une collection de 20 applications regroupant toutes les spécialités disponibles courant 2012.
Epocrates offers a free drug reference application—Epocrates Rx—featuring thousands of drug monographs, drug-drug interaction checker, pill identifier, and health plan formularies. Premium applications—Epocrates Essentials Deluxe, Epocrates Essentials, and Epocrates Rx Pro—include additional features such as disease information, alternative meds, billing codes, and more.
Review app pricing, full list of features, and more at: http://www.epocrates.com/products/android/
Note: A prior version of the application inadvertently triggered a Google alert at the time of download asking whether you want to "allow the application to call phone numbers without your intervention" even though the application does not make phone calls without your intervention nor accesses your call logs. This latest version no longer triggers that alert.
- Configurable daily reminder with on/off switch
- Configurable custom medicine pills with number doses and expiration dates
- Settings for customizing breakfast, lunch and dinner time
- Settings for customizing doctor receiving days
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I can't respond to comments. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: reminder app, android pill reminder,pill reminder for android.
The Journal of Pathology
With the rapid publication of new articles every week, it can be hard to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content.
In this app, you can easily access article abstracts, news, upcoming events, and free content from The Journal of Pathology, the top pathology research journal.
With access to a range of topics of interest to pathologists, cancer researchers, oncologists, histopathologists, immunologists and microbiologists, it’s simple and easy to navigate and presents an optimized reading experience from your mobile device.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest information from The Journal of Pathology, including article abstracts, guidelines, upcoming events, and free content.
2. No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3. Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Sounds for Baby Bedtime Songs
Sounds for Babies has 8 bedtime sounds:
- Music Box Lullaby
- Sleep Soundly
- Good night, sleep well
- Stars at night
- Good night
- Soon will come a dream
Features of baby sounds:
✔ kids love to fall asleep to the soothing sounds
✔ children love beautiful wallpapers for each lullaby
✔ most popular music box in the market
✔ adults will sleep like toddlers
✔ program for parents, mothers, babysitters
✔ help to put little sisters and brothers to bed
✔ you little son or daughter will love to play with different sleep sounds
✔ for nurse, nanny, nursemaid, baby tender, dry-nurse, nurserymaid and all people who looking after kids, infants, newborns
✔ you don't even need baby monitor, because children will sleep all time
✔ best white noise for baby sleep generator
✔ sleep machine for your health
✔ baby music box
✔ white noise for tinnitus sound masking
✔ baby music instrumental lullabies
✔ for everyone who want track their sleep time
✔ nature sounds lullaby (rain sounds, ocean, birds, forest sounds, water sounds)
✔ baby songs to sleep
✔ sounds of letters
✔ sounds of the alphabet
✔ sounds of the womb
✔ baby sounds ringtone
✔ kids music games
✔ kids song machine
✔ sounds of the alphabet, abc, letters
✔ animal sounds
- sounds of the city
- sounds of the game
Lullaby for babies
A lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
Typically a lullaby is in triple metre, or in a compound metre like 6/8. Tonally, most lullabies are simple, often merely alternating tonic and dominant harmonies: Because the intended effect is to put someone to sleep, wild chromaticism would be somewhat out of character.
Many Christmas carols are designed as lullabies for the infant Jesus, the most famous of them being "Silent Night".
With baby sounds you will:
★ sleep like child (soothing music)
★ go to bed happy (white nois)
★ rest all day (lullaby)
★ slumber quickly (bedtime songs for kids)
★ be asleep soundly (relax melody)
★ kip all night (sounds of nature)
★ doss (meditation sounds)
★ roger (sleep songs)
As tiny beings, babies require quite a few things the average human would need, but in smaller portions or in different wavelengths. For instance, sunlight…it's not that the sun will kill a baby, but if exposed to more than a certain amount, it could be harmful to the child. So also music…depending on the genre and volume, what a regular person may consider soothing or relaxing may actually be more than a child can handle.
Lullabies are often sung by parents in calming children, putting them to sleep, or simply spending time with them. The simple lyrics, nature, and storyline of lullabies are usually intended for children, and are therefore suitable for them. A parent can rock a child to sleep with a lull-a-bye, calm a discontented child, or singalong with a playing child.
Prognosis : Cardiology
Prognosis : Cardiology contains 30 cases covering a broad spectrum of cardiovascular disorders - from ischemic heart disease to arrhythmias and from cardiomyopathies to valvular heart disease (see below for the list of cases).
The cases are excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
The cases are also an excellent introduction to clinical cardiology for anyone interested in the field.
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for quick or last minute revision.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
- 18 cases are completely new and are not found anywhere else.
- 4 cases are based on those in Prognosis : Your Diagnosis - but have been revamped, with comprehensive discussions focused on cardiology.
- The remaining 8 cases are found in Prognosis : Your Diagnosis (but are related to cardiology).
The diseases covered are :
1. Unstable Angina / Non ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (UA/NSTEMI)
2. Chronic Stable Angina
3. ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
4. Right Ventricular Infarction
5. Heart Failure
6. Pulmonary Embolism
7. Deep Venous Thrombosis
8. Aortic Dissection
9. Aortic Stenosis
10. Mitral Regurgitation
11. Atrial Septal Defect
12. Ventricular Septal Defect
13. Tetralogy of Fallot
14. Hypertensive Emergency : Pulmonary Edema
15. Coarctation of the Aorta
16. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
17. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
18. Brugada Syndrome
19. Atrial Fibrillation
20. Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
21. Cardiac Tamponade
22. Constrictive Pericarditis
23. Acute Pericarditis
24. Dilated Cardiomyopathy
25. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
26. Infective Endocarditis
27. Acute Myocarditis
28. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
29. Takayasu’s Disease
30. Kawasaki Disease